Monday, December 20, 2010

New Year's Resolution 2011

Normally I don't make new year's resolutions but for the upcoming year I actually want to accomplish this so I'm putting my goal in writing.

My goal for the year 2011 is to blog. To some it may sound a little bit unimportant however I've been m
eaning to journal forever and just can't seem to find the right combination of scrap booking and writing and then I stumbled onto a few great blogs where people right their week or month in review and I thought what a really great way to remember and have documentation of what you and your family are doing. I think you can also have your blog printed for a pretty reasonable price so we'll give that a shot as well. I know it is still only 2010 but I figure if I can get ahead maybe I won't get behind.

I've wanted to start a blog before, if you know me you know I never have a shortage of things to say and at last count we have 10K plus photos saved on our computer so I'm sure some how I'll be able to manage to put something presentable together.
Since this blog will be about the Wheelers, let me tell you a little bit about us. Christopher Michael and Marjorie Louise Caputo met in high school...


Chris, Elk Hunting in Wyoming 9/2010



Marge, New Hair Do, 12/2010



clear back in the year 1995 (November 18 to be exact). They dated through high school until Chris went on his church mission to Brazil in 1997. Marge graduated from high school, started attending Westminster College and patiently awaited the return of her best friend. After returning from his mission Chris asked Marge to marry her and they were married in the Salt Lake City Temple on January 5, 2000 (10 whole years ago). After marriage they lived in Washington Terrace, UT for a year, then relocated oh so far away to Ogden, UT where they lived in a condo for approximately 4 months when Chris up and decided to get a new job clear across the country. They lived in Ashburn and Sterling, Virginia from April 2001 through June 2004. They returned to Utah in June 2004 and have been enjoying every minute of being home near family and friends. Chris currently works for AOL from home as a Senior Systems Administrator. Marge is a part-time insurance office representative for Mark Kano, State Farm Insurance.

The Wheeler family has doubled in size since 2006. With the addition of two beautiful daughters, Elizabeth Marjorie born October 26, 2006 and Olivia Emily born April 27, 2009.



Elizabeth, Fourth Birthday, 10/26/2006


Olivia enjoying reading, 10/2010

Elizabeth is 4 years old and attending Mrs. Rogers' Preschool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Elizabeth loves to help her father do anything outside, rake leaves, shovel snow, train the dog, etc. Olivia is 18 months old and loves Curious George, Toy Story, her blankie and Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal oh and anything and everything you put in front of her to eat.


We do also have two animals at the moment...


Ted the Fat Tabby Cat

12 Years Old, 12/2010

Moose the Monster Chocolate Lab

5 Months Old, 11/2010

Well that concludes the Wheeler Wrap (HA!). I hope to post once a month, sharing with you what we Wheelers have been up to. I hope that one day the kids will look back and this and say thanks mom, thanks for making a small sacrifice and putting something in writing so we can go back and look at all the fun memories we made. Or maybe one day they'll just sit back and say wow our mom she sure was crazy! Can't wait to greet 2011 with a big old smile and hopefully this time next year we'll be able to look back and say see we were busy this year doing many good and noteworthy activities including just being together. (See we really do exist!)

10 comments:

  1. I always knew you would eventually succumb! Glad it's finally happening. :-) It's a great new year's resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Love the post, the hair, the pics - all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marge, so glad to see you and the whole family here in bloggy land. Great post and looking forward to many more.--Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure your kids will say "Mom sure was crazy!" ;)
    Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Looking forward to the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blog world! Hopefully you do better than I have lately ;0

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's what my blog is for as well. It's been nice to put a picture on and write little blurp about something important to me. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Marge! The blogging world is glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Marge - you caved! Just what we've been waiting for...

    Love the catchy title. I can't wait to read more.

    Good luck with your new resolution. I know you'll do great on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome aboard the blogging train! I'm happy you decided to jump on!

    ReplyDelete