Friday, January 14, 2011

The Girls

And I can't get out of here without including some more recent snap shots of the girls - this one shows the girls patiently waiting for their mother and father to finish getting ready for church.  
Our church time block switched from 9 am to 11 am this year and it has been really nice to sleep in but I feel bad for the girls teachers since I'm sure that they are a little extra crabby during what is normally nap time.

And this next one is what we figured out we could do today when we dumped all of the toys out of the bins in Olivia's room.  When I say we I mean Elizabeth - she is pretty creative during play time, very imaginative coming up with something new almost every day.  Hmmmm, think they are sisters or what?
I did not force either child to get in the small red bins.  They climbed in of their own free will!

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say I love that picture on your header! That is an awesome picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are cute!! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete